Welcome to the nation’s newest High School Softball Spring Training experience. Vero Beach Sports Village, formerly Dodgertown, the longtime spring training home of the Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers, was designed to give teams the opportunity to train, live and play together in a unique environment where athletes can develop their skills to the highest level.
Our highly dedicated staff has over 100 years of combined experience attending to the needs of professional sports teams and can offer your high school a one-of-a-kind spring training experience. From the moment your team arrives until it is time to leave, you will be immersed in a world that was created for one purpose: TO BUILD A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM.
The Vero Beach Sports Village High School Softball Spring Training program provides an all-encompassing experience for teams, including our new state-of-the-art softball facility, on-site accommodations, dining and recreation, saving your group valuable time, energy and expense. This means more time for both on-field and off-field team activities to build that championship feeling.
Teams high school softball spring training at Vero Beach Sports Village will receive the following all-inclusive package:
- All package rates based on four (4) persons per room. Additional charges will be assessed when there are less people in a room than the package chosen.
- Coaches are arranged 2-3 per room. Coaches choosing to have a single room will incur additional costs.
- Limit of two coaches at reduced coaches rate.
- For all packages, breakfast will be at your hotel.
- All participants must stay on one of the Vero Beach Sports Village Spring Training packages in order to participate.
- All spring training packages include: accommodations, meals, scheduled use of practice fields and batting tunnels, game/scrimmage schedule based on coach's request (number of games cannot be guaranteed), umpires and game balls.
- Applications must be accompanied by a registration fee in the amount of $250.00 no later than November 1, 2013. Registrations received after November 1st will be subject to availability and the registration fee will be $350.00. This fee is not a deposit and does not get applied to your total invoice.
- Once you submit your team's registration and registration fee, your information will be forwarded to one of our Vero Beach Sports Village Event Planners who will contact you to verify your requests and begin the booking process. A non-refundable team package deposit of $1,500.00 is due 14 days after initial booking.
- Cancellation Policy - Teams that submit a registration fee, but are unable to attend, will receive a 50% refund of their team registration fee provided that written cancellation is given prior to November 1, 2013. Registration fee is non-refundable for team cancellations received after November 1, 2013.
- Team's final invoice must be paid in full by no later than two (2) weeks prior to scheduled arrival date.
- There will be no refunds for participants that are unable to attend and have not cancelled their reservation fourteen (14) days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for meals missed or not eaten.
If you are ready to experience the next level of spring training for your team, CLICK HERE to register online, call (772) 257-8557 or email info@VBSportsVillage.com and we will be happy to assist you. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of High School Softball Spring Training at Vero Beach Sports Village.